Mobile technology is a fast paced and expanding platform within J.P. Morgan and we're looking to extend and diversify the skillset of our team to enhance the portfolio of apps and frameworks we provide.
The team builds the technical foundation behind JPMorgan's flagship products.
We are owners and advocates for the underlying design elements, developer platforms, product components and infrastructure at JPMorgan. These are the essential building blocks for excellent, safe, and coherent experiences for our users and drive the pace of innovation for every developer.
We look across JPMorgan's products to build central solutions, break down technical barriers and strengthen existing systems. As the Core team, we have a mandate and a unique opportunity to impact important technical decisions across the company.
* Develop secure, testable and efficient code for iPhone, iPad Apps and frameworks.
* Adhere to agile principles and work closely and collaboratively with the wider team.
* Ensure code hygiene and documentation is maintained to the highest levels.
* Be passionate in your field and keep up-to-date on emerging technologies, platform advances and APIs.
* Mentor junior developers in core design patterns and architectural principles.
Interested? This is what you will have:
* Proven track record in developing for iOS with Swift or Objective-C.
* Extensive experience of using common frameworks: UIKit (with Storyboards, Size Classes and Autolayout), Code Data, Security and Networking.
* Expert in common Cocoa design patterns and Swift idioms.
* Practical knowledge of iOS Platform Security and how it interacts with the wider world.
* Keychain, Certificate Pinning, Data Protection APIs, Encryption and Signing experience.
* Team Leading or Mentoring experience.
A generous salary, pension, private healthcare, benefits and holiday package is provided as standard. In addition to all that you'll also get opportunities to train, learn and be involved in innovation and charitable events.
Apply now and put yourself in the running for this exciting opportunity to join us.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans