This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 5 years experience
* Basic knowledge of application development
* Working knowledge in one or more general purpose programming languages, plus an interest in learning other coding languages and skills as needed
* Working knowledge of development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals. Must have excellent communication skills
* IBM Mainframe experience
* Familiar with supporting UAT enviornment
* Familiar with Mainframe Scheduling (i.g Control-M)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans