As an experienced Cloud Solutions Architect, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Fluency in architecture and design across all systems
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* 10 + years application development experience
* 3 to 5 years of building cloud solutions
* Experience in building application framework and/or platform development experience
* Defining solution architecture and leading implementation of big data applications
* Hands-on experience in design and implementation of cloud-native applications
* Deep knowledge in solution design patterns, building resilient solutions across on-premise application and cloud including associated security considerations
* Experience defining application solution architectures and roadmap
* Understanding of integration technologies like Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Python, Terraform,
* Exposure to data lake concepts and technologies
* Experience working in center of excellence or platform teams
* OS - Linux/Unix, WindowsAPI - ReST API, JSON/XML
* Scripts - Node.js/Python
* Working knowledge in API - Apigee Edge, Swagger
* Cloud - AWS Services (Experience)
* Containers - Docker advanced development, Kubernetes
* Exposure to UI - Angular/React, Container - Docker basic development, Development Stack - IDEs (IntelliJ /Eclipse), Unit Testing tools (JMockit, others if any), Performance Testing tools (Jmeter/ Blaze/ loadrunner), Build tools (Maven/Gradle), CI/CD tools (Jenkins), Logging - Splunk
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet youJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans