This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of minimum experience in software development utilizing Java based platforms for building mission critical enterprise applications
* 3+ years of experience serving as a technical lead on large scale applications
* Strong understanding of Object Oriented principals
* Strong understanding of Microservice driven architecture, REST architectural style and RESTful APIs
* Experience working with the core Spring Framework, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
* Experience working with React full stack applications
* Working knowledge of utilizing GIT via Github Enterprise or Bitbucket Server for software development
* Expertise in one or more modern programming languages and cloud platforms
+ AWS, Google cloud, Pivotal cloud foundry, Azure
* Solid working knowledge of Kubernetes, Skaffold and Docker.
* Solid working knowledge of working with both Windows and RHEL systems
* Knowledge of one or more NoSQL database technologies, preferably Apache Cassandra or Oracle
* Experience working with Terraform, Ansible, Puppet or Chef
* Knowledge of one or more Messaging technologies, preferably Apache Kafka or RabbitMQ
* Strong understanding of test driven development and shift left focus using Selenium, Cucumber or Karate.
* Proven experience using Continuous Integration(CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) practices using Jenkins or similar technologies
* Proven experience using configuration as code for CI/CD within large scale enterprise toolchains
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Track record of continuous improvement on modernization or architecture, such as migrating to cloud, framework, etc.
* Ability to clearly read, write and update technical documentation
* Ability to pivot between multiple tasks and assist multiple teams
Nice to have
* Understanding of Domain Driven Design concepts
* Understanding of container and container orchestration technologies
* Ability to evangelize technology through various forums (tech primers, lunch and learns, office hours, educational videos, etc.)
* Experience in working in central functions
* Proficiency in Agile and DevOps/SRE culture
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans