Are you resourceful, innovative, forward thinking, committed and have a passion for software development? If you are, please read on!
We have an excellent opportunity for a 3D Graphics Software Engineer to join our R&D team and contribute to developing our next generation 3D design software using innovative UI and intelligent algorithms to make the CAD/CAM process more intuitive. We use the latest tools and standards to develop high-performance, cross-platform 3D design applications that keep us extremely competitive in our market. Our team is lean and mean, using scrum to develop high-quality code quickly and efficiently. E4D is an R&D-driven company, with an executive leadership team led by 3D coders.
You will participate as high-level technical expert in design, coding, testing, and debugging.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong programming skills in C++ or C#, computer graphics, OpenGL and/or DirectX, and experience with any major rendering/game engine (Unity / Unreal / Unigine).
- Shader development experience (GLSL/HLSL)
- 3D algorithms and math, especially in 3D mesh manipulation, computational geometry, and linear algebra.
- Good interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work independently and in a small team environment.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities with a certain degree of creativity and latitude.
DESIRED SKILLS (other skills/abilities which will be helpful)
- Unity C# scripting
- Cross-platform development (Mac, Windows, Linux, WebGL, Android, iOS)
- Continuous Integration and Automated Testing
- Experience using .Net framework or Mono
- Authoring UML and technical documentation
- Leading a small team
- Project planning
- Writing User Stories
- Key Technologies-3D, graphics, Unity, linear-algebra
Required: Minimum, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline.