This role requires below technology skills to coach and mentor talent pool of software developers and testers for ongoing initiatives within the project:-
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in Core Java, data structures, algorithms and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of industry wide design patterns
* Experience in developing microservices in Core Java and various frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot
* Experience in messaging platforms like Apache Kafka, a plus
* Experience in NoSQL DB's like Oracle SQL, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB would be added advantage
* Exposure to web technologies like Node/ReactJS, a plus
* Ability to understand functioning of monolithic technology suites and split the functionality into microservices
* Past experience of driving initiatives to migrate the current technology stack from physical machines to public/private cloud would be an added advantage
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans