IndraSoft, Inc. is seeking a Senior Systems Architect with a Top-Secret Clearance to work in Annapolis Junction, MD. The highly motivated individual will work in close partnership with Program Leadership to provide overall technical direction for Business Process Reengineering, Web Application development, IT optimization, end user experience and highly secure processing considerations. We are looking for an individual with strong analytical skills needed to develop and deliver multi-environment system designs targeting cloud hosting and hybrid transactional models. Along with providing guidance and suggestions for optimizing the utilization of COTS, GOTS and open source applications in support of DISA mission systems for an application that services various stakeholders across the entire DoD Enterprise.
- Ten (10) years working with Government, DISA or DoD IT enterprise system implementations, preferably in web applications servicing several DoD components.
- Experience providing technology leadership oversight for an application development and modernization team of developers, test engineers, business analysts, COTS Integration specialists, ServiceNow experts, Helpdesk personnel and Scrum Masters in an Agile development environment.
- Experience working with Stakeholder leadership to design and develop emerging system capabilities leveraging cloud and most importantly DevSecOps capabilities
- Experience designing complex enterprise business systems with significant user interface, heavy data management, and IT Service management functions.
- Experience with DISA and MILCloud or similar infrastructure requirements
- Understanding of The Chief Management Office (CMO) Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA) policies and best practices.
- Experience producing Department of Defense Architectural Framework (DoDAF) 2.0 artifacts
- Experience with DISA MPEO or SD2 organizational processes, policies and guidelines preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM or related discipline required (Masters Preferred).
- US Citizen – Top Secret Clearance / IT-1 (or higher)
- Security + certification
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Designs architecture to include the software applications and supporting infrastructure to support the total requirements as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces. Identifies, assesses, and presents options for meeting the functional and technical requirements including application modernization needs. Responsible for developing high level system design diagrams. Ensures these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures, as they apply to the implementation and specification of Information Management (IM) solution of the application platform, across the application program interface (API), and the external environment/software application. Ensures that the common operating environment is compliant. Evaluates analytically and systematically problems of work flows, organization and planning and develops appropriate corrective action.