Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focusedapproach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, you will dive right into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to develop and deploy large scale infrastructure solutions that supports JPMC's diverse and critical businesses. You will be using the latest technologies, data management and security practices in all aspects of software development. Critical thinking, clear communication and collaboration are key to successful product delivery.
As a Mainframe DB2 Infrastructure Developer, you'll play a big part in designing the platforms, servers, and networks that make it possible for us to provide service to our customers, clients, and businesses around the globe each and every day. You'll be responsible for the installation, configuration, and support of highly resilient and stable Mainframe infrastructure through automated scripting rather than manual processes. You'll call on your experience designing tailored solutions to understand the requirements of a project, test the performance of the infrastructure, and verify that the requirements have been successfully met.
In addition to traditional Mainframe Systems Programming skills, the ideal candidate will have experience with software-driven systems management using various scripting languages and will be open to new ideas and ways to manage Mainframe infrastructure software.
Enter in Qualifications Section:
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Proficient knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (program management, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
* Knowledge of one specific infrastructure technology and basic programming languages or database management systems (Java, PERL, Python)
* Intermediate understanding of LOB technology drivers and their impact on architecture design
* Knowledge of more than one specific infrastructure technology
* Thinks creatively to deliver solutions through continuous improvement
* BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or MIS or equivalent industry experience
* 5+ years of DB2 systems programming experience in a mainframe z/OS operating system supporting DB2 subsystems in USS (Unix System Services), DB2 z/OS V11 - Installation and Migration to CM and NFM, DB2 z/OS V12 - Continuous Delivery Installation and Migration, DB2 Buffer Pool Tuning, DB2 Dump Analysis, DB2-related ISV tools - CA Platinum Utilities, CA Detector and Compuware, IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator and Analytics Loader, IBM Data Studio and Data Server Manager
* Engineer should have experience on IBM Replication tools : QREP /CDC, IBM Program Product installation experience - SMP/e (Software Management Program/ extended)
* Advanced experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
* Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
* Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
Enter after External Qualifications only:
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans