* Partner with product owners and business stakeholders to understand data needs and requirements
* Lead and influence the CTC control agenda across CCB Operations
* Drive the coordination of cyber analysis, design, planning, sizing, and delivery public and private cloud integration and uplift
* Provide thought leadership and direction to the team - spanning technical, process, and execution
* Rationalizing and optimizing how we deliver technology controls, leveraging DevOps and other methodologies
* Collaborate with business and technology partners leading them towards potential solutions, learning new technologies, driving assessment methodology, and making recommendations.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 8 to 10 years in cybersecurity domains to include a mix of engineering, architecture, development and design
* CISSP or CCSP
* 2 plus years using Cloud Technologies
* Experience in managing data security on cloud services (ex: AWS services such as S3, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, RDS, Kinesis, Cloudwatch, CloudHSM)
* Familiar with development and deployment tools such as CI/CD and JIRA
* Experience with systems analysis and designing platform capabilities, data formats and data flows
* Proven ability to understand the business requirements and provide senior stakeholders a clearly articulated risk view into product portfolios
* Experience with automated and security testing methodologies
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Security - Specialty
* Experience in presenting sensitive risk issues to senior stakeholders, while providing them solutions to remediated or otherwise lower cybersecurity risks.
* Strong relationship builder and the skills and aptitude to be the cybersecurity subject matter expert in the field of cloud, machine learning, and fraud.
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Strong team first attitude that would flourish is a fast-paced cybersecurity controls environment and hold themselves accountable for their work on a daily basis.
* Proven ability to manage technology risks, while being able to clearly articulate those risks to the business.
* Able to prioritize, organize, and communicate across a large matrixed organization all while influencing both the technology and business stakeholders around the cybersecurity agenda.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans