We’re SYBO, makers of the most downloaded mobile game in the world, Subway Surfers, with over 2 billion installs – that’s a big chunk of the world’s population!
Loveable characters, vibrant environments and finely-tuned gameplay that keeps you coming back – that’s what we’re about! We live to bring these imaginative worlds to life, by crafting games and experiences that people love to play and engage with.
We’re looking for an experienced Mobile Build and Release Engineer to own the cross-platform build pipeline and continuous integration process for all our games, and to be in charge of our app store releases on all targeted platforms. As part of this role, you will work within the Shared Game Services team, reporting directly to the Lead Tools Engineer and collaborating closely with our game teams, to be part of the backbone of how we take our products from development to release.
Sound interesting? Then read on and let us know if you’re the one we are looking for!
- Maintain the build servers and our extendable build pipeline, making it more robust and efficient in generating builds for games.
- Ensure game teams have access to metrics like build time, build size and how best to optimise for the target platforms.
- Maintain the developer presence on both platforms, including the management of app store entries, provisioning profiles, certificates, keystores, etc.,
- Coordinate releases of game builds to the app stores in time for their respective launches, soft launches, beta tests, pre-registration and so on.
- Ensure compliance requirements are met for certification on the app stores, including updates to plugins and project settings.
- Work on in-house tools for game development with Unity
- 3+ years experience working in mobile games or applications
- Proficiency with iOS, Xcode and Unity
- Strong C# experience a must; creating build scripts with Python a plus
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery with Jenkins
- Familiarity with App Store Connect and Google Play Store dashboard setups, and development processes.
- Experience with Cloud Ops a must
- Experience with distributing assets through Content Delivery Networks (CDN) is a big plus
We offer a highly ambitious and fun workplace with colleagues doing daily high fives! It’s important for us that everybody is heard – so our culture is very informal and creative.
What we can brag about:
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- A chance to do the work of your life
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
We also have…
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- A balanced lunch buffet
- Currently 22+ nationalities
- And a lot of fun – also when working
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.