Are you a passionate game developer with a flair for gameplay and a good aesthetic know-how? Are you looking to be challenged with resolving complex tasks and want to have ownership of your own projects? Then keep reading as this role might be the perfect fit for you!
We are looking for Unity Gameplay Programmers to join our team of gameplay-focused and technically-minded engineers. As a part of the Games Team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with other programmers, designers and artists to develop new features for our current and upcoming games. You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks related to implementing and maintaining various platforms and systems.
Our games are developed using Unity, so we expect all our programmers to have solid knowledge of mobile game development in Unity3D and C#. In your day-to-day work you will be using Unity to implement new game features, such as end-of-content features, the family system and tournaments, and will be responsible for making the designs look final and pretty for our end users. We are proud of being a lean organization and we always give out a lot of responsibility to our employees. It is therefore important to us that you are not only very self-driven and open-minded, but that you are also not afraid to be critical (in a constructive way, of course) and to collaborate with your colleagues to find solutions.
This full-time position is available immediately and on-site in our Copenhagen office.
As a Unity Gameplay Programmer, you will be:
- Implementing new gameplay features and user interfaces based on game designs
- Contributing to and maintaining existing game features
- Participating in the development of new features and optimizing existing ones
- Participating in the development of performant and rigid systems
- Running tests on new code
- At least 5 years of experience in working with mobile games in Unity3D (iOS and/or Android)
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Experience in UX, especially making user experiences at an interactive degree
- Excellent 3D game programming knowledge, including math and dynamic skills
- Good aesthetic know-how
- Solid system and architectural thinking
- Previous experience with developing mobile games with a large amount of content delivery and a good sense of F2P game design
- Experience with TDD (test driven development)
- Knowledge of other analytics tools and programming languages, especially Objective C and Java
We would love for you to become a part of our story, so apply now! We welcome candidates of all backgrounds from all over the world (but please make sure your application is in English).