In your new role, you will become part of an agile team and drive the further development of our Ruby on Rails application that supports a digital credit process. You will help innovate along the entire customer journey. Through test-driven development, you ensure that your code is executed correctly and without errors. You coordinate closely with the Product Owner and sometimes exchange directly with colleagues on the business side.
- A university degree in computer science or equivalent, or training in an IT/software environment with relevant professional experience
- 3+ years experience in the Ruby programming language and the Ruby on Rails framework
- Experience in dealing with relational databases
- Experience in agile software development using Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in test-driven software development with RSpec or comparable test frameworks
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Structured, independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Experience with AWS (RDS, EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies and tools
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and related platforms
- Some knowledge/interest in other technologies we use, e.g., Java, Python and front-end technologies
What we offer:
- The chance to recreate the world of finance for the better!
- True ownership of your projects – if you have an idea, we will let you shape it!
- Real appreciation of your contribution – we believe in the value you create!
- Continuous support of your development – We are experts in what we do and we want to share our knowledge!
- Little perks for a nice workplace:
Monthly Mystery Lunch
Weekly Thirsty Thursday
Daily Lunch Culture
… and more
If you are interested in gaining experience within an exciting and diversified field and in working in a dynamic and growing FinTech environment, don’t hesitate to send us your CV and a motivational letter.
We look forward to getting to know you!