- You will join the data team and shape data and technology driven solutions across creditshelf’s various teams (Risk, Sales, Marketing, etc)
- Work on our risk software solution
- Deliver features for our statistical models
- Maintain and improve software to make structured and unstructured data sources available, such as pdfs, websites, external data bases etc.
- Thrive in the world of big data and artificial intelligence
- Openness for working in an agile environment and a “why not?” attitude for challenges
- University degree in computer science, other STEM major, or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of experience as Data Engineer/ Data Analyst/ Developer or similar job
- Very good knowledge of programming languages: Python and SQL.
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL)
Nice to have:
- DevOps skills, esp. in the AWS ecosystem and Kubernetes
- Experience with AI or ML projects
- Knowledge with programming languages Java, Scala and R
- Experience with Neo4j and the query language Cypher
- Experience with ElasticSearch / ELK
- Experience in designing modern data architectures
- Experience managing the data lifecycle and data quality
- Experience with NoSQL databases and big data systems
- Experience with Tableau or other BI tools
What we offer:
- The chance to recreate the world of finance for the better!
- True ownership of your projects – if you have an idea, we will let you shape it!
- Real appreciation of your contribution – we believe in the value you create!
- Continuous support of your development – We are experts in what we do and we want to share our knowledge!
- Little perks for a nice workplace:
Monthly Mystery Lunch
Weekly Thirsty Thursday
Daily Lunch Culture
… and more
If you are interested in gaining experience within an exciting and diversified field and in working in a dynamic and growing FinTech environment, don’t hesitate to send us your CV and a motivational letter.
We look forward to getting to know you!