We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to work on the front end to back end and infrastructure, further increasing the value of Beatrust’s products.
Currently piloting the closed beta in several few-hundred-people startups and a thousand-person branch of a large company, we are gradually formalizing our client’s problems and it is becoming clear what we need to create to make the product more valuable. You will be involved in all aspects of product development, working in a cross-functional team to achieve the targeted speed of software development.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will lead Beatrust product development and releases with the mindset of building your own product, expanding your area of responsibility to work on whatever is necessary.
You will work on product development in collaboration with the Product Manager, Designer, and Machine Learning Engineers, as we formalize our product’s value proposition towards solving our client’s problems.
You will also be involved in brushing up on the overall system architecture, building the search infrastructure, and linking machine learning and products.
Beatrust is a product that enables employees at large companies to discover colleagues in different departments with similar interests and skills, and gives them tools to collaborate on projects.
In the future, we aim to provide a platform that makes it possible to visualize human resources between companies and to collaborate with the required people beyond company and country boundaries.
What you’ll be doing
- Brushing up the overall architecture of Beatrust
- Requirements documentation, development, testing, and maintenance of new functions
- Development and documentation of WebAPIs that enable product integration
- Linking machine learning and system
- Optimization of search algorithms
What you can expect to gain
- As a founding member of a global product, you will be able to be involved as a core member in the development of products used and loved by many large company clients and their users
- As a global team working with experts internally and externally, you will be able to develop products while gaining experience working with diverse team members
- Experience the 0 to 1 founding phase of a startup with steadily increasing stakeholders
- Strong experience with technical responsibility (e.g. Tech leads)
- Leadership experience managing software engineers
- Expertise in developing web APIs using frameworks
- Expertise in development with major front-end frameworks such as React/Vue/Angular
- Basic knowledge and experience with GCP/AWS/Azure, etc.
- Business-level English
- Conversational Japanese
- CTO/VP of Engineering or similar work experience
- Experience in SaaS product development for large B2B enterprises
- Experience in product operation and development for large Japanese companies
- Knowledge of machine learning, infrastructure, architecture design and project management
- Contribution to well-known open source projects
- Master or higher as a soloist in Kaggle
- Business-level Japanese
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should love technology, have an appropriate understanding of the requirements, and be able to produce results in a sprint. As our products undergo rapid growth, you must also be able to keep your eyes open for new technologies and be a flexible decision-maker. In addition, as we will be focusing on introducing our products to large Japanese companies in the current phase, knowledge of business practices will further expand the scope of your activities.