PayPay is looking for an Android Engineer to work on our payment product to deliver the best payment experience for our Japanese customers.
• Work closely with our product team to customize the payment experience
• Prototype new and redesign features
• Focus on UI/UX design principles and product driven development
• Work with an elite and focused team of app developers
?Tech Stack ?We select the best combination of tech at times.
| Scoop, RxJava,Koin, Picasso, CardIO,Moshi, Okhttp, Mapbox,Lottie
| Github, Android Studio
| Firebase, AppsFlyer
| Slack, Zoom
- Deep understanding of modern mobile development?
- Strong in Object Oriented design and Kotlin
- More than 3 years of professional experience with the Android development
- Experience with the Android development
- Strong passion for code quality and are not allergic to test cases
- Familiarity with integration of Rest API
- Strong sense of ownership
- At least one mobile app you can show off in the interview
- Strong interest and motivation to work under new environment
- Ability to develop features while conducting unit tests
- Knowledge of performance optimization
- Ability to communicate with product members and other development team in English
- Familiarity with Agile development
- Experience integrating and development payment service
Hiring Process and Tips!
- Application Review (1-2 weeks) We review your profile based on your submitted materials.
- Code challenge (online) We send you a code challenge after reviewing resume. Please be prepared to take code challenge after submitting your application! It takes about 3-4 hours max. to complete.
- 1 - 3 Interviews (online) : You will have 1 to 3 interviews with our engineers and HR.
[Corporate Blog] https://about.paypay.ne.jp/corporate-blog
[Product Blog ] https://blog.paypay.ne.jp