Entry Level Event Marketing Assistant
Atlas Pro, a direct marketing force changing the way consumers view brands across the GTA,is looking for an innovative & team-oriented individual to jointheir event marketing & promotions team as an Entry Level EventMarketing Assistant!
If you are an outgoing & organizedpeople pleaser who is ready to take on the task of coordinating,planning, and hosting special events/promotional marketing eventsdesigned to increase brand revenue and brand recognition amongstconsumers throughout the GTA, then this is the role for you!
Entry Level Event Marketing Assistant Areas of Responsibility:
- Assisting with marketing research, product launches, brand promotions, and test markets
- Attending product knowledge and marketing communication strategy meetings with the marketing team on a weekly basis
- Creating and hosting promotional & field marketing promotional events for our clients while focusing on creating brand awareness and increasing brand revenue
- Promoting our clients brand names, products and/or services by developing and supporting sales promotion, direct advertising and direct marketing programs (direct consumer communication is involved)
- Working closely with the event marketing and sales promotion team to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc.) to ensure successful revenue and consumer awareness goals are reached
- Providing coordination and project management to ensure event and marketing promotion success
Hands-on, paid training will be provided!
Entry Level Event Marketing Assistant Skills & Knowledge:
- 0-3 years of experience in retail, sales, hospitality or a customer focused support role is preferred
- Exception communication skills – both verbal & written
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience managing projects and working with deadlines is recommended
- Familiarity with integrated marketing communications and sales promotion tactics