EDGE10 Group is perfecting human performance. We provide the world’s leading health, performance and physical testing platform to organisations around the world, empowering them with actionable insights, leading to efficient, high-quality decision making.
As market leader, we work with organisations across the medical and performance spectrums, from elite to grass root teams and from armed forces to multi-national corporations. In sport alone, we work with 1,000+ teams from the leading and most prestigious leagues around such as the MLB, NHL, EPL, and MLS.
We are now recruiting for an experienced IT infrastructure specialist to provide hands-on technical support & infrastructure leadership to a team of industry experts and software engineers (analysts, designers, developers). You will be working with teams in Montreal, London and Los Angeles. Some travel may be required to our data centres in Canada and in the USA. This position requires 5+ years of experience in support, troubleshooting, and maintaining of remote IT infrastructure in hosted datacenters. The role of the specialist is to ensure the stable operation, ongoing support, and planning of new and existing IT infrastructure in a virtualized Windows and Azure environments, including storage, security, firewalls, and physical servers.
We are also looking for someone to take on DevOps support / development. Someone who has experience with scripting languages and is familiar with the Continuous Integration / Deployment process is a must. You will be working closely with our engineers to accomplish this. Experience wise, this is not a must have, but this will be part of the position, and we will need someone that is open to learning.
What you will do
- Operating Windows and Azure environments (covering installation, security, reliability, and updates).
- Managing services of servers, including peripherals, e-mail, printing, databases, backup servers and their associated operating systems and software
- Troubleshooting issues, researching possible solutions, and implementing those solutions
- Documenting problems, procedures and technical how-to
- Troubleshoot and resolve a wide range of hardware and software issues
- Ensuring server performance is optimal, and that appropriate monitoring and alerting is in place
- Planning for growth & continuous improvement (migration) of existing environments to meet capacity & stability needs
- Maintaining & executing an infrastructure roadmap as technology evolves
- Deal with technology suppliers for purchasing, licensing & support
- Partner with Development in implementing a CI/CD process for multiple environments.
- Understand the need to work some evenings and weekends to reflect the nature of our industry and geo-dispersed team
- Excellent salary
- Participation in the EDGE10 Group Bonus Scheme (inc. equity)
- 20 days annual leave
- Company health plan
- Long term service awards after 2, 5 and 10+ years of service
- Volunteering days
We are looking for exceptional people. If you believe you can add value to our business, we’d love to hear from you.
We love what we do. We want you too as well.
EDGE10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.