Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
Compensation: $70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
If you're a strong Accounting Professional with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures, this could be the job for you! If you want to feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and be rewarded for your efforts, this job is a good fit for you. The ideal candidate for this Finance Manager position with a burgeoning, innovative company can take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. This Finance Manager role is based in the Niagara area and is a full-time employment opportunity that is not to be missed! Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
- Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Drive and manage the full accounting team performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
- Review and analyze balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Accounting team
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements, which includes document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Collaborate with management to develop relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlookstronJob Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
-Advanced credentials / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA, CGA or working towards are preferred
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Adeptness in Epic Software or experience in large Brokerage software is an asset
- Insurance experience highly desired
- Deep understanding of Analyze Financial Statements
If you have the above experience and credentials, please feel free to apply directly. If you are already a Robert Half candidate, reach out to your recruitment representative immediately to be presented for this role.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.