Position: Director Strategic Marketing (Insurance / B2B + B2C)
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Estimated Duration: 1 year
Starts: May 2021
Rate: Up to $50/hour DOE
Our client is looking for a Director, Strategic Marketing with a focus on Retail Insurance to join their team for 12 months starting in April. If you're looking for a true leadership opportunity to have significant, transformational impact on the organization and business, this role could be for you!
What you'll be doing as the Director, Strategic Marketing:
- Leading marketing for Retail Insurance, you will be leading in a fast paced matrix environment, growing business through B2B and B2C channels.
- Focussing on the provision of a consistent Advisor and Consumer experience across retail insurance to grow individual insurance products.
- Reporting into the AVP Marketing, Individual Insurance, you will be part of an evolving, customer centric team.
- Working closely with business and agency partners to meet delivery needs that hit sales targets.
- Bringing visionary thinking, rallying and inspiring teams to meet and exceed goals, learn and have fun.
- Working closely with research and insights to understand target market perceptions and behaviours, then translating into actionable marketing briefs.
- Leading the content strategy across digital/ social channels.
- Delivering end-to-end marketing plans and fully integrated marketing campaigns for key segments with a focus on B2B.
- Owning and managing budget, delivering ROI to meet revenue and earning targets.
Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of strategic marketing experience with a focus on B2B.
- Demonstrated leadership in Marketing strategy & planning.
- Experience delivering integrated, results driven advisor-targeted Marketing campaigns.
- Innovative thought leadership to drive change.
- Strong business acumen and able to shift comfortably from strategy to execution.
- Knowledge and experience in unlocking advisor, consumer and competitive insight driven Marketing.
- Strong builder of people and teams with ability to rally teams around a common vision.
- Able to manage up and elevate Marketing in the organization through vision and strategic plans.
- B2B Marketing: Proficient in B2B Marketing tactics and analytics
- Exp with Digital and Social Activation and Sponsorship/PR.
- University Degree: Business, Marketing, or Communication is preferred.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with resume. We are eager to tell you more.
View additional job opportunities at [ Link Removed ]