Make what you do here make a difference around the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden or in the same time zone with possibilities to travel on monthly basis.
As an Agile Coach to the Transformation team you will be shaping the new Digital Product Organization.
Your main tasks:
- Be a true evangelist of Lean and Agile principles for incremental product development.
- Motivate, inspire and develop a team of top performing Digital PMs, Digital POs building unique, market-leading, world-class products that delivers value and excellent experience to the consumer or internal users
- Coach full stack Digital Product Teams in agile concepts, processes and ways of working defined in CX agile playbook and help apply them in ways that suits their needs
- Support and challenge Digital PMs and Digital POs to apply a customer centric mindset and drive value-creating innovation as they outline product visions and roadmaps
- Build key relationships within the company to build an overarching perspective on plans throughout the CX organization
- Ensure continuous improvement of quality of outcome and efficiency of teams, by driving their empowerment and agile maturity
- Search for ways to improve CX interfaces to key business steering processes as agile processes are applied at scale within the CX organization
- Support in identifying and removing impediments across a Digital Product Area
- Foster knowledge transfer across a Digital Product Area
- Support Product Managers and Engineering Managers to conduct and moderate retrospective workshops and other agile ceremonies
- Support managers in line functions (HR, Communication, Product Line, IT, Engineering … ) to implement the Blueprint Agile WoW and be a mentor in their personal change process.
- Organize and be a moderator in Big Room planning sessions following the Quarterly Business Review
- Proven experience from leading implementations of scaled agile frameworks
- Proficiency at coaching individuals in their new roles and background in situational based leadership
- Experience of building and setting up Lean-Agile Management Portfolio governance, change management and cultural shifts as well as developing and coaching other colleagues and working with teams distributed in multiple locations around the world
- Excellent leadership, communication and relationship skills and ability to communicate effectively with all audiences
- Demonstrated thought leadership and ability to influence at all levels in the organization
- Experience with designing creative, quality consumer products, as well as enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to product management and innovation
- Believes in and has the ability to build a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, trust and can drive cultural and mindset shift
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.