BI CoE team at Electrolux is looking for a BI Architect with strong experience in Azure Datalake, Databricks, Synapse, Analysis Services and PowerBI. In this role, you will collaborate with a diverse team around the world in building BI solutions. You will drive decisions related to data architecture
And lead initiatives to publish reusable data assets that will be used across the organization. You will also represent BI CoE in meetings, understand business requirements and translate that into technical deliverables and act as the subject matter expert and narrow down the gap between Business Functions and IT teams in the assigned area.
To be successfull in this position you need to have a strong work ethic, be pragmatic and pay attention to detail. You have excellent interpersonal skills to interact with technical and non-technical users at all levels.
Your main tasks:
• Create and enforce architecture compliance as defined in Governance framework by working with other Technical/BI Architects and Developers
• Define/Enforce data security in BI platform. Manage data sensitivity classifications in coordination with Security, business and compliance teams
• Create and enhance data model for assigned business domains
• Catalog data resources in metadata management/Data catalog tool
• Manage and comply with release management process
• Plan, create, lead and manage sprints. Run daily scrum meeting with developers using Azure DevOps
• Mentor junior team members and support developers with complex modeling scenarios
• B.Sc. in Computer Science (or equivalent).
• Strong experience in leading meetings with developers and business users
• Excellent analytical thinking to translate business requirements into information
• 4+ years of experience in Microsoft BI tools such as SQL Server, PowerBI, SSRS, SSAS or other MPP/NoSQL platforms
• 3+ years of strong hands-on experience in Azure Data factory, Datalake, Databricks and Synapse
• Proficient in Data modeling (Star schema), writing T-SQL queries
• Knowledge of Azure DevOps, PowerBI, Analysis Services (tabular model), Python/Scala is preferred
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.