About the role
As a DevOps Engineer at Storytel, you will work with experienced testers and developers across a wide field of technologies. At Storytel, we work with Mobile apps development, Backend development, Web development, DevOps, and more. We are a quality-focused organization that encourages everybody regardless of the role to test our products as well as formal testers that enhance the organic testing efforts.
You would join our Platform Team, which delivers a fantastic platform experience to all tech teams at Storytel, making sure every tech talent can perform at their highest, with the least amount of problems.
We are looking for individuals that are interested in learning and have an interest in sharing their knowledge. We have a strong sharing culture at Storytel and try to nurture creativity.
We have our headquarters on Riddarholmen in Stockholm but our teams are distributed geographically between Stockholm, Umeå, Lund, Karlstad, and Copenhagen.
What will you do?
- Work to evolve our Continuous Integration pipeline for our core apps (Android and iOS), our various microservices, as well as our web systems
- Improve and evolve the release process for all our systems
- Be a key part of the release group and help improve our app release strategy
- Collaborate with the other talents in the Platform team to create a top-notch experience for all engineers
- Work closely together with app developers, testers, and product managers
- Be a bridge between development teams, product managers, and other departments
You are an Engineer with a few years of hands-on experience. It is important that you think it is fun to grow and learn, both as a person and with our team. You love to automate processes and care for a high-quality product. You speak and write English fluently. We work using agile methodologies in small and efficient teams that you will be an important part of.
We to be successful in the role we believe that you have
- Experience working with Continuous Integration tools (for example, CircleCI, VSO, Travis, Google Cloud Build)
- Experience with automating and improving CI/CD pipelines, as well as Gitops
- Experience with building either iOS or Android native apps, preferably both.
- Experienced of at least 2 modern programming languages
- Understanding the workings of Apple App Store and Google Play Store and their endpoints