Remote Bilingual Claims Administrator
We thank all candidates for your interest and encourage all with parallel skills and experience to apply. This role is open to a wide range of experience.
Overview of the role
The claims administrator will support and guide members through timely and efficient administration of the claim process. It is important that the candidate to hold a strong visceral aptitude of the claims process to guide customers though their policy with empathetic tact.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Making sure claims are set up in a timely manner, together with completing the initial eligibility and contract review within the established service standards.
- Establishing first contact with the claimants and employer, while supporting the division customer service delivery promised, but setting up content to manage expectations, and communicate ongoing claims and status.
- Adhere to service standard to support team and provide suitable steps to resolve issues.
Additional Responsibilities but not limited to
- Setting up new claimants
- Working with team to assign claims to team members, deliberating given workflow, workload, and standard criteria.
- Analyze data to determine eligibility of claim.
- Providing excellent customer service to clients
- Provide timely communication based upon department protocols, request information, status updates, and address general inquiries.
- Work with team to ensure optimal workflow.
- Maintain payment information is up to date for clients.
Must-Have Experience/ Knowledge/ Certification
- 3+ Year working in an office environment.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Experience with a database software
- Knowledge of group insurance business operation would be an asset
- Bilingualism (English/French)
- College diploma with courses in business communication, word processing as well as database management and spreadsheets would be an asset.
- Insurance related courses would be an asset.
Please forward your resumes to [ Link Removed ] for further consideration
We encourage you to visit the Agilus website regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on [ Link Removed ] .