The Role & Responsibilities
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software in the area of Distributed side.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverable.
• You will work closely with other technology teams and internal end users to deliver solutions that drive a variety of trade businesses.
• Optimize application for maximum performance, scalability and high availability.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Mentor and orient people in right direction.
• Hands-on Java, Spring boot , Hibernate
• Bachelors or Master's degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
• Experience of using a Test Driven Development and Domain Driven Development approach and associated testing frameworks.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, analytical, organizational skills and attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
• Hands on Experience with Java, J2EE, and Python is must.
• Experience in UNIX, Shell scripting around RHEL eco-system is must.
• Excellent in Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
• Detailed understanding of distributed and parallel processing environment is must.
• Working experience in one of the container orchestration frameworks like Docker Swarm or Open-shift/Kubernetes is must.
• Working experience on building stateless, SAAS/SOA and scalable applications/platforms.
• Shall have a good understanding on continuous monitoring frameworks such as ELK, Grafana, and Prometheus on distributed infra.
• Proficient dev-ops tools and framework such as Ansible, Jenkins is must.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as git/git-flow is must.
• Openness for acquiring new skills and learning new technologies in short time span.
Added advantage if candidate has;
• Working experience with one of functional programming: Scala, go, python
• Experience in persistence store; MongoDB, Graph DB, Big table
• Experience in several SDLC frameworks including but not limited to: Maven/Gradle, PIP, anaconda, Jenkins, Jira.
• Experience in the field of Machine learning, NLP, OCR.
• Open source contribution.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.