Shift Digital is the leader in digital marketing program optimization. Established in 2008 and headquartered in Birmingham, Michigan, our comprehensive solutions help national brands and their local retailers measure, manage, and improve the performance of their digital marketing and sales initiatives.
We are currently looking for a .NET Microservices Engineer to join our growing Delivery & Software team in Birmingham, MI! We want to talk to bright folks interested in things like search/display advertising, social, cloud computing, and analytics/big data solutions. Our Software Engineers are part of a larger delivery team, working alongside Digital Project Managers, Business Analysts, and a team of Creative professionals.
This is a full time, direct hire position with Shift Digital. We offer an extraordinary benefit package, very competitive compensation, paid holidays, generous paid time off (PTO) and other employee perks. This is an opportunity to join a highly interactive and advanced engineering team, where culture and technology are priority.
Role & Responsibilities
You’ll be working on our industry leading digital marketing platform that incorporates product sets such as Lead Management, Analytics/Data Sciences, CRM, Media, Syndication, and or our proprietary CMS solution. Each product set is part of our mono-repo based microservice and micro-frontend platform. As a client driven organization, we move at an incredible pace and believe in the philosophy that shipping is a feature. Whether you’re a specialist that likes to work on a particular discipline or a generalist that wants to stretch their boundaries, this is place.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
– Minimum of bachelor degree in Computer Science, closely related field or its equivalent in experience.
– A minimum of 2 years of API or systems engineering
– Experience with .NET Core 3+, ASP.Net, and API related tech or equivalent (we love Node, Go, Rust, and Java too, we just gravitate towards .NET Core)
– C# 8+
– Domain-Driven Design (DDD) is a nice to have
– Experience with microservice concepts and architectures
– A minimum of 2 years with SQL Server or OLTP systems
– Experience with cloud computing concepts and/or Microsoft Azure would be excellent but not required
– Experience with containers and container orchestrators (Kubernetes) is a nice to have but not a must
Shift Digital participates in eVerify