Shift Digital was founded over twelve years ago on the premise that there must be a better way to bring the automotive industry into the 21st century. With bleeding-edge technology and practices, the results driven pace of Shift Digital's growth has been indescribable. Shift Digital's reputation for finding talented and next generation thinkers has made it the exciting and innovative group that it is today.
Since the beginning, our vision has been forward-thinking, innovative and approachable. Our team has the drive and determination to power the most successful digital programs for our clients, and we have fun getting there. As programs evolve and we continue to grow, our people and services remain at the heart of what we do.
Role and Responsibilities
- Continuous monitoring and optimization of cloud services for efficiencies and continuous support of, and collaboration with, other teams and projects
- Develop, configure, and operate enterprise scale Kubernetes clusters
- Work with development teams on container and orchestration solutions
- Work with package management operations with tools like Helm
- Develop and optimize operational monitoring solutions with things like the ElasticStack
- Bring your deep expertise in cloud architecture / DevOps to analyze and recommend enterprise-grade solutions for operationalizing AI / ML analytics
- Prototype and demonstrate solutions for clients in customer environments.
- Use your judgment to craft solutions to complex problems or seek guidance as needed
- Develop assets, accelerators, and thought capital for your practice
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering or equivalent practical experience in technical support, software development, or product operations management.
- Experience with any of the following IaaS solutions: Kubernetes, system virtualization, on-premise and/or hybrid cloud computing, cloud identity and security system, cloud monitoring and logging and/or local and cloud storage.
- Familiarity with any of the following cloud storage solutions: SQL database administration, PaaS Services, open source software communities, cloud networking solutions and/or distributed computing technology.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, attention to detail, and communication skills (verbal/written) in a fast paced setting.
- 4+ years Cloud development and management experience, Azure experience preferred
- Experience with AGILE methodologies (SCRUM or KANBAN)
This is a full time, direct hire position with Shift Digital. We offer an extraordinary benefit package, very competitive compensation, paid holidays, generous paid time off (PTO) and?several?other employee perks. This is an opportunity to join a highly interactive and advanced engineering team, where culture and technology are priority.??
Shift Digital participates in?eVerify