This is an opportunity for an experienced, energetic, outspoken and motivated technical leader to drive the silicon Intellectual Property [IP] Management team. We provide end-to-end IP management infrastructure and tools to support and optimize Intel's IP-centric design methodology. Our solution is based on enterprise-wide Software Configuration Management (SCM) with an IP management framework that brings together all aspects of IP lifecycle from requirements, planning, and development to release and integration.
Since the customers of this platform are the design engineers who are building and using Intel's IP to build silicon products, fluency in the basics of semiconductor design is a plus. Aspects of this role will include partnering with other teams to design and develop optimized solutions for accelerating Intel's product development. Some specific areas include application architecture and development, server and storage deployment and lifecycle, software qualification and platform administration (licensing, security, performance, and so on). Quality and reliability of this system is of utmost importance as Design Teams' productivity depends on this system's availability and performance.
The main responsibilities of the role will be, but not limited to:
- Plan, design, develop, evolve, and test software systems and applications for software enhancements, and new products including cloud based or internet related tools.
- Analyze requirements, test, and integrate application components, ensuring system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Drive unit test automation.
In addition, the ideal candidate should be well versed in development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps, and test-driven development. Also, APIs, security, scalability and performance, manageability, usability, and other important factors that contribute to complete solutions are critical to this role. Candidate should also have Silicon Product Design familiarity.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or any other related field.
- 8+ years of experience in Software Development or IT.
4+ years of experience in:
- Software Configuration Management (SCM) concepts and systems, especially Perforce and Git.
- Working in Unix/Linux environments (SLES and NFS).
- Strong software engineering principles (test-driven development, object-oriented programming, continuous integration).
- Experience in semiconductor design methodology or design automation (EDA) tools, infrastructure, and flows.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Shell, REST, Go.
- Configuration automation experience in Ansible.
- Database experience (one or more of Neo4j, Postgres, SQL server, Mongo).
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys, and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting, and delivery of Web content and services.
Virtual US and Canada
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here