* Candidate must be either a citizen of the United States or a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR)
* Candidate must pass a criminal investigation.
* Candidate must pass a credit check
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Basic knowledge of application development
* 5+ years of IT systems/application support/development experience
* Working knowledge of Linux / Windows operating systems
* Hands-on experience with writing and executing SQL in SQL Server 2012 and/or other database applications desired
* 3+ years' experience - SQL, Windows admin, JIRA/Bitbucket/Oracle/Java, Python, Powershell
* Working knowledge in one or more general purpose programming languages, plus an interest in learning other coding languages and skills as needed
* Working knowledge of development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Understanding software development lifecycle, code management, scripting skills
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Experience with Active Directory desired
* Scripting - Solid understanding of scripting such as VBScript,Python and/or Powershell
* Working knowledge of RDS and Citrix environment a plus
* Strong communication skills
* Aggressively responds to service requests from Client facing support teams, Operations, Risk/control partners, etc.
* Handle day to day issues including daily health checks of applications and processes, working closely with End users and software developers.
* Participates in Root Cause calls and drives actions to resolution with a keen focus on preventing re-occurring incidents.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans