IndraSoft, Inc. is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer with an active secret security clearance, who is well versed with developing configuring and migrating legacy applications to ServiceNow platform. The key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with Architect, and other Developers in an Agile team environment to analyze use cases and develop solutions to customer requests though a wide variety of ServiceNow applications and capabilities.
- Be familiar with the preparation, implementation, and testing of ServiceNow applications.
- Demonstrate understanding of the development lifecycle in the ServiceNow no-code/low-code environment.
- Application UI Configuration and customization.
- Workflow Configuration and customization.
- Development of client specific reporting and dashboards.
- Design and develop data migration solutions from legacy applications.
- Troubleshoot and Support ServiceNow based Applications and Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
- At least 5-7 years of experience with integration of ServiceNow, development of no-code/low-code ServiceNow solutions and understanding of the architecture and business solution development on ServiceNow platform.
- 3-6 years of ITSM, ITBM, or Order Management systems integration and/or implementation experience
- Experience with supervising and inspecting code migrations between instances, as well as providing feedback to technical resources on approaches to remediate assigned defects.
- Experience with coordinating ServiceNow upgrades across multiple ServiceNow modules and/or legacy ITSM systems.
- Strong understand all technical aspects of the ServiceNow (SNow) implementation including SNow architecture, Application UI, Process and solution integration, Workflow design/ configuration, Reporting, and Integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.).
- Experience with ServiceNow custom application/portal and Information Architecture – ServiceNow Common Services Data structures are a big plus.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in ITSM and Order Management technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations and priorities. Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a successful implementation
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with federal government processes and methodologies
- Preferred but not required: Ideal candidates will also have the following ServiceNow Certifications: Certified System Administrator, and Certified Implementation Specialist
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- US Citizen with active DoD Secret Clearance or higher.
- CompTIA Security+ CE or other DOD 8570 IAT II certification preferred
- At least one ServiceNow product certification (e.g., ServiceNow Certified Application Developer, ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist, ServiceNow Certified System Administrator)