About the Position
Building on the success of our current product set, we're growing! FiscalNote is looking to hire a few Product Managers to focus on building game-changing products. With an impressive understanding of the greater challenges faced by professionals across the world, you not only recognize the opportunity to leverage data-driven analysis in revolutionary ways but also yearn for the chance to build the next generation of software tools to aid organizations in more effectively dealing with rapidly changing and complex regulatory environments. You will be expected to manage the full product development lifecycle for our suite of products.
About the Product Team
The Product team at FiscalNote is where the magic happens. The team includes product management, project management, user experience, design, and user research. Product works to understand customer and market needs and to design and deliver world-class solutions that meet those needs. If you want to work in a highly engaged and collaborative environment to solve emerging challenges, Product at FiscalNote is for you.
Diligent. Thoughtful. Detail-oriented. Always curious, ready to ask questions, and open to being questioned. Highly collaborative and transparent in your work, output, and decision making. A self starter, you are always able to understand the bigger picture, and take a leading role to impact it. A strong communicator with the ability to effectively interact with technical and sales teams including external audiences. You love working across different groups in a fast-paced environment, and you’re not afraid to embrace change.
Considering US locations only for this position and time zone requirements may apply in order to address team and business needs.
What To Expect in this Position:
- Show a demonstrated understanding how FiscalNote products deliver value to our customers and our company while identifying ways our products could be improved to add further value
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders on product initiatives to gather inputs for successful delivery
- Be able to articulate and shape product strategy through keen understanding of customer needs and business strategy
- Work closely with our user experience team to write detailed and actionable product requirements and user stories
- Partner with Engineering to manage feature releases and backlog through planning, backlog grooming, and review
- See features through documentation, prioritization of bugs and enhancements, usage analysis, and iteration
- Conduct and participate in user research, tests, and interviews and assess existing data sets, identify future ones and validate hypotheses
What Sets You Apart:
- 5+ years of end-to-end product management experience with a SaaS product
- A passion for the user centered design and development
- The ability to integrate as a team player and work cross-functionally; manage conflicting priorities and drive results with creative solutions
- Demonstrated & clear communication skills, as well as the ability to clearly communicate product direction and value proposition to a spectrum of internal and external audiences
- A sharp eye for detail
- Experience with analytics tools (i.e. SQL, looker, tableau, etc.)
- A track record of establishing KPIs and measuring performance of releases against them
- The ability to clearly articulate strategic product decisions and tie them to tactical tasks
- Experience utilizing Jira, Asana or similar team-based project management software and Agile methodologies
Reference ID: #LI-AW1
FiscalNote is the premier information services company focused on global policy and market intelligence. By combining AI technology, expert analysis, and legislative, regulatory, and geopolitical data, FiscalNote is reinventing the way that organizations minimize risk and capitalize on opportunity.
Home to CQ, Roll Call, Oxford Analytica, and VoterVoice, FiscalNote empowers more than 5,000 clients worldwide to monitor, manage, and act on the issues that matter most to them. To learn more about FiscalNote and its family of brands, visit FiscalNote.com and follow @FiscalNote.
At FiscalNote, we Lead with Values
Know your Audience ? Find the Truth ? Drive Alignment ? Level Up ? Own the Job ? Bias for Action ? Support the Family
FiscalNote is continuing to hire new talent, with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. New team members, along with our current staff, will temporarily work remotely (unless communicated otherwise).
If your background and experience align with the competencies above, we encourage you to apply so that we can review your experience and learn more about how you can add to FiscalNote’s growth and success.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so our open vacation policy helps us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com.
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FiscalNote is an EEOC employer.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.