Join us working on a huge exciting Transformation project!
Great Salaries, Full Benefits - Tons of Ciber perks!
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical expertise on Java-based development
- Work on Development, Enhancements and Production Support in the autonomous Product Driven Organization (PDO) team
- Analyze and resolve issues
- Handle rotational On-Call Support
- Handle assignments with minimal direction and escalate issues as necessary to management - Be flexible to respond to changing priorities
- Develop a deep understanding of the product, understanding the problems to be solved and deliver value to the customer
- Work with Product Manager to understand product vision
- Work with Portfolio and application architects, as needed
- 5+ years experience in JAVA based development and support
- Experience in API and API automation
- Experience with agile methodology and PDO, experience with Rally or similar tool preferred
- Experience with CI/CD and Test-driven development
- Experience with paired programming
- Strong experience on advanced SQL and relational database
- Experience in architecture processes e.g. CBID, Tech07, EAA etc.
- Experience with object oriented analysis
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong drive for results and ability to multi-task and work Independently
- Self-starter with proven innovation skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and all levels of Management
- Well exposed with Junit / TestNG frameworks.
- Experience in RPA tools such as Pega and UiPath.
- Experience in UFT and descriptive programing
- Macro building using VBA
- Automation experience using citrix machine is an added advantage
- Ability to interpret manual test cases and automate them
- Ability to interpret with business users to determine possible RPA scenarios and implement them iteratively
- Experience on Data Analytics and reporting tools is a plus
- Commitment to quality and project timing
- Ford Motor or Ford Credit Experience a plus
- Angular, Spring Boot, ATD Framework
- J2EE, Jquery, Rest API, SOAP UI, Web Services, Web Design
- PCF, AWS, or other cloud server platforms
- SPLUNK, Dynatrace, SonarQube/CheckMarx, SAST
- SQL and Relational Databases including Teradata, Oracle and DB2
- Java-based IDE (ECLISPE), IntelliJ, ANT, Jenkins, GitHub