Kettle is seeking a front-end developer with a passion for solving problems and making creative concepts a reality through clean, maintainable code. The client you’d be working alongside has been celebrated for its iconic design and groundbreaking engineering. And in the dev community they’re known for a meticulous approach to code that’s so pure, it’s considered an art in and of itself.
We’d like to know that you can:
- 3+ years experience in front-end web development
- Excellent verbal/written communication and time management skills
- Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills
The right candidate should also have:
- An insatiable curiosity for new techniques and a razor-sharp eye for detail
- You’re serious about your work, but don’t take yourself too seriously
- A passion for taking part in open source projects
Why it’s an awesome gig:
- Take part in emerging methodologies. Author and contribute to a slew of proprietary implementations of the latest front-end development methodologies — custom-built for one of the world’s most widely-watched tech companies.
- Lead the charge in accessibility. Be on the forefront of implementing truly accessible content at scale. And with this client, ‘at scale’ means really, really big.
- Craft pixel-perfect, butter-smooth animations. Leverage the team's shared knowledge to exploit all the quirks of modern browsers for animations that perform consistently and beautifully.
- Never open Photoshop again. Ever. We’re serious. And yes, it’s awesome. This client has entire teams dedicated to slicing and exporting all images before we ever begin development.
- And build new skills day after day. Get allocated time for personal development and exploration in a highly collaborative, growth-facilitating environment — complete with manager/peer code-reviews, and exclusive dev talks and symposiums.