Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020). In the Americas, we’re 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
As a Senior System Analyst within the Corporate Finance Technology group, you will work closely with the Corporate Controllers organization for enhancing the Procure to Pay, Acquire to Retire, Record to Report and General Ledger functions of our ERP systems. Your work will involve all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing) using PeopleSoft Finance and Oracle Cloud applications and tools. You will successfully engage with business partners in both a project and critical systems support environment and demonstrate strong verbal and analytical skills to support these functions from a technology perspective.
1. Understanding Business requirements and Project objectives and perform fit gap analysis and Design solutions for the implementation and ongoing initiatives of all PeopleSoft application modules and Oracle Cloud Applications;
2. Identifying Business Process issues at an early stage and corrective action to mitigate issues is required with these responsibilities;
3. End to end configuration in the PeopleSoft and / or Oracle Cloud application based on the Project requirements.
4. Providing PeopleSoft support for analysts and other users, such as bug analysis, patch testing and application, support requirements analysis and customization design;
5. Working within a disciplined change-and-configuration management environment to maintain control over the development and introduction of new functions to the operations;
6. Influencing and guiding the change control team on best practices of handling code migrations between environments;
7. Defining the Documentation standards for the entire application as well as developing detail-Functional design documents based on functional requirements;
8. Determining the best tool for development and maintaining the functional or reporting requirement using a "bolt-on" development style;
9. Participating in the rollout of any changes to the production environment and the setting of new standards using change control, documentation, and full communication with the operations and support teams;
10. Acting as the key resource to determine the impact of patches and tax updates applied to the application;
11. Providing third level support for production support issues.
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the area of Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Programming, Business Administration or a related field
- 5+ years implementing and enhancing PeopleSoft Financials application modules: Fixed Assets, General Ledger and working knowledge in PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Designer, Integration Broker, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, Workflow, BI Publisher, nVision, SQL, PL/SQL and SOAP/Web-services: Required
- 5+years performing system design, integrations testing, and solutions maintenance of the financial ERP applications: Required
- 5+ years supporting configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, Systems and Integration testing and user acceptance testing within Financial ERP applications: Required
- 5+ years developing test scenarios and test scripts in the impacted solutions to facilitate appropriate functional and integrations testing: Required
- 5+ years of closely collaborating with onshore and offshore technical teams to ensure that quality deliverables are delivered in a timely manner: Required
- 5+ years of interacting with application vendors such as Oracle on Service Requests: Required
- 5+ years creating and maintaining system/application documentation (requirements, processes, procedures, test cases): Required
- 2+ years working on Oracle Cloud ERP application: Preferred
- Advanced knowledge in Configuring PeopleSoft General Ledger and Asset Management modules.
- Ability to understand the Business requirements and Design solutions
- Exposure to Oracle Cloud application
- Exposure to BI Publisher and nVision reports
- Working knowledge in Database, SQL programming, Autosys
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.