ASML is looking to hire a highly motivated, hands-on technical Product Engineer to support our state of the art Optical Proximity Correction product (OPC+). This position will be in our OPC ?PEG ?(Product Engineering Group) organization.
The Product Engineering group is responsible for Tool Benchmark / New engagements, Product Definition (PRD), release testing with acceptance tests, second-line support of current accounts, and Training (internal / external). The team functions as a link between R&D and customers and interacts with most of the other teams (Marketing, Field, Sales, QA, etc.); therefore this job provides a broad exposure to whole pictures of the product. PEG engineers play a key role in shaping and directing product growth and development.
- Strong problem solving and innovative thinking skills
- In-depth knowledge of lithography process
- Intermediate / advanced software programming skills: for example, python, lua, C/C++, and/or MATLAB
Education: PhD or M.Sc./M.Eng. in Electrical Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Computer science, Physics, Imaging science, Mechanics, or equivalent experience.
- 5 or more years of hands-on experience in semiconductor technology engineering with an emphasis on computational lithography, lithography, semiconductor processing, or related fields
- In-depth research or engineering experience
- Direct experience in OPC (Optical Proximity Correction), including lithography simulation, RET, or advanced mask technology is a plus
- Direct experience in inverse lithography is a plus
- Direct experience in machine learning is a plus