Gladiator Development is looking for a senior software engineer. Gladiator provides host of services to financial institutions in support of compliance with FFIEC regulations. The software team members will take on challenging tasks in building systems that uses advanced techniques and latest technologies. You will participate in the technical design and implementation of new products or enhancements; and be part of all phases of the development life cycle from conceptualization to design, prototype, code, test, release and implementation. This position will mainly focus on developing the web applications in C#.net MVC framework and SQL Server. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before April 19,2021.
This position is primarily based out of Alpharetta, GA or Remote.
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, software engineering, or computer science.
- Must have a minimum of 9 years of technical experience in software development.
- Must have a minimum of 9 years of experience in C#.net development in MVC framework with SQL backend, preferably SQL Server.
- Must have excellent SQL knowledge in any RDBMS.
- Must be able to travel up to 5% to attend meetings, training, and/or visits to other Jack Henry office locations.
- Highly desirable experience in using Telerik Controls for MVC.
- Highly desirable experience with SSIS, SSRS
- Query optimization in SQL Server.
- Exposure to WCF / web services / Web API
- Exposure to VB.net
- Elastic Search
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.