As an Infrastructure Systems Engineer you will mange our Intune cloud-based infrastructure. You will support migration to Windows 10 and Mac OSX using Intune, assist with maintaining device compliance using Microsoft Endpoint Manager and provide guidance for configuration of endpoint protection (Microsoft Defender) and device restriction profiles.
- Research and recommend innovative automated approaches for anything related to software packaging and deployment
- Ensure that incident tickets and outages are responded to and resolved in accordance with Service Level Agreements within Service Now
- Identify, design and implement internal process improvements including re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing service delivery and automating manual processes.
- 5 years of related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Intune Software administration
- Experience with client application installation, packaging , and deployment
- Advanced knowledge of Window Server (2008 - 2019), Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365 and Exchange
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification preferred
- Experience in an international corporation with a remote workforce preferred