OOZOU is a design-driven team of engineers and creatives helping global companies build amazing products and services.
As part of our strong, fast-moving team, you will be helping convert beautifully designed web applications into reality, including building performant APIs and modern front-ends.
Your role also includes coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the application design & infrastructure.
Required skills for this role
- You have knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming.
- You are able to write well-documented, clean code.
- You are good at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- You have experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha.
- You are confident in your Git and Github skills.
Useful skills for this role
- You have used JIRA and understand what a good workflow looks like.
- You have used code quality tools, ideally in a CI environment.
- You are experienced in architecting applications.
- You can fly a helicopter...just checking if you are still paying attention ;-)
Core skills we always look for
- You are a confident communicator in English.
- You are proactive about ideas and confident enough to speak up when you have an opinion.
- You are able to give constructive criticism about the work of others and can receive it about yours.
- You strive to be an expert in your chosen field.
- You love to be challenged, in and out of your day job.
- You know what makes a great team tick.
- You understand how to stay focussed on delivering.
- You enjoy teaching others.