As part of our tech team, you will build software to help our customers combat one of the biggest problems of our society: food waste. With this goal in mind, you will build and expand our predictive analytics platform which is already changing the way large food service providers manage their operations. You will work with a tightly knit team of talented developers in the fields of frontend development, machine learning and data engineering. We offer you a visionary, innovative environment and give you the support and tools you need to succeed. In our fast growing team there is plenty of room for personal development. Are you ready to build Delicious Data with us and change the world for the better? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
As a backend engineer you're part of the team that lays the foundation to our solution: We interact with different kinds of data sources and sinks, such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) and point-of-sales (POS) systems. That's why data integration is critical to our mission-success and your experience and ideas will enable us to expand our customer base quickly while continuously expanding our feature set.
As an experienced member of our tech team you can expect to:
- Create: Identify problems, run experiments and deploy promising solutions to production. We’re continually adding new features for our users, from intuitive analytics features to optimal inventory control.
- Integrate: Develop interfaces to ERP and POS software providers and work on ETL pipelines to integrate our customers data bases.
- Collaborate: Work closely together with our machine learning - and frontend developers. We're a small team and effective communication and documentation is key.
- You have passion for writing software with emphasis on quality, testability and automation.
- You have several years of experience of backend development, preferably using Python.
- You have experience with: Linux administration, Docker, Ansible, Git
- Nice-to-haves: Pandas, Celery, Django Channels, Django REST Framework, Redis, Nginx, GitLab CI, PostgreSQL
- You master English on level C1.
- We’re in this together. You are an honest, trustworthy person that communicates openly.
- Room for creative solutions and personal initiative.
- Ownership and low hierarchy organization.
- Hardware of your choice.
- You are joining us at an early stage so we want you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- Use your annual development budget of 1,000 euros for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- We pay for your public transportation costs.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!