Kloudio is a seed stage company focused on providing non-technical teams such as financial planning and analysis (FP&A) easy access to data- wherever it sits within the enterprise- in a format easy to analyze. The inability for most knowledge workers within an organization to engage with business intelligence tools creates many inefficiencies and time lag between data engineers and the knowledge worker to get worker to get routine reports. Kloudio sits between the data storage, data warehouses, or SaaS applications and the end user analytical applications such as Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau or Looker.
The company was founded in 2016 in San Jose, CA by Sathish Raju and Krishna Bhat and participated in Jason Calacanis’s LAUNCH accelerator, focusing on product development until mid-2018 when they started working with customers. Currently, they have $600K ARR with 6 enterprise customers including Rakuten and Netflix that have already expanded from their initial contracts. We are looking for rockstar engineers with proven experience in React and Redux experience who can work well in a team environment and can learn things quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and mentor a team of junior frontend engineers
- Build Reusable components in React and Redux
- Develop state of the art code with a keen eye on profiling , browser memory usage, load time of the apps
- Write useful tests for all code developed, ensuring a high quality bar is maintained consistently
- Work with UI/UX designers to incorporate the design changes in the product
- Create CI/CD pipelines for code deployment to production
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience, with 5+ years of building large scale enterprise grade systems
- 3+ years building scalable web apps using React
- Experience using Redux or other equivalent state management frameworks
- Experience using React hooks
- Excellent understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues as well as the ability to debug
- REST/GraphQL API development experience using NodeJS is a plus
- Strong technical background in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technology field