At BMW Group, we live software at the cutting edge of shaping tomorrow’s mobility through our work in areas like autonomous driving. However, it takes passion, expertise and game changing software to develop continuously an autonomous driving platform that will transform the way people travel for good.
What awaits you?
- You will take part in projects for autonomous driving being involved with validation phases of the software development process to ensure the appropriate level of quality.
- Working with state-of-the-art software development processes, agile development methods and modern tools you will also ensure that the performance, robustness and security of our software is nothing less than benchmark.
- Your responsibility is to work within development teams assisting the team in creating well-tested software that fits for release.
- Development of test methodology and test strategies for product software.
- Specification, development and maintaining test tools and associated software.
- Development of test plans that cover unit, integration, system, performance, stress and regression testing scenarios.
- Ensurement of traceability based on software / system requirements.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in computer science (or comparable qualification).
- Proficient in a scripting language (e.g. Python).
- Solid grounding in embedded software development.
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Experience with ASPICE and CMMI models.
- Fluent business English and good German language skills.
- Ability to influence and drive quality across the team and disciplines required.
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
- Functional Safety experience is a plus.
You enjoy working in an international team and are passionate about software quality? Apply now!
What do we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits - see bmw.jobs/benefits