Despite acting on the customer's behalf, we are sometimes unable to make reservations on the carrier's website because our automation gets blocked by bot protection. It costs us a lot of effort to surpass these protections and fulfill customer's requests. Your goal is to help us by leveraging your industry know-how and figuring out what do we need to change in order to avoid being blocked by an antibot solution or fraud prevention system in place.
What will you do?
- Analyze system data to find common bot categorization patterns
- Recommend adjustments for internal workflows based on the findings
- Own the efficiency and time to identify new techniques metrics
- Partner with multiple engineering teams (Automation, FinTech, Data Acquisition,...) in order to solve problems at scale
- Communicate analytical insights to key stakeholders
What do we expect?
- A very good overview of the bot management solutions industry, ideally you were part of the development of such a solution in the past
- Deep understanding of behavioral detection, bot classification features, their importance, and algorithms
- Good understanding of browser internals and various fingerprinting variables
- Provable experience with Selenium or similar browser automation framework or proficiency in any scripting language
- Ability to leverage cloud technologies for data analysis, knowledge of the ELK stack
- General understanding of networking protocols
- Overview of the business proxy markets
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment where things change quickly and you can have a great impact on company growth
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
- We can offer remote cooperation.