We are looking for a motivated Linux Platform Developer for one of our teams. You will be part of a team that is responsible for building our Java middleware and Linux platform of our sports betting retail terminals. You will have the opportunity to be part of a cross functional team, doing nearly full stack development.
We strive to use the latest frameworks and methods and are constantly adapting our process according to Agile principles. Your focus will be on the Linux platform and java middleware, working with kernel and drivers to support an ever increasing variation of hardware platforms. You will work on the development of tools and various scripts to ensure system liability while complying with all new requirements.
This is what our Linux platform developer do:
- Build scalable and maintainable applications that run and fail gracefully
- Write testable software and create automated tests in collaboration with our testers
- Support our Product Owners with technical insight
- Continuously improve our development process
- Trouble-shoot and solve production incidents
You'd like to work with these technologies:
- Shell scripts/Java/Python
- KVM / QEMU
- Experience working as a software developer
- Experience in building bespoke (and secure) Linux platforms
- Have an Agile mindset
- Possess the skills to become part of an effective, cross-functioning, self-organizing, self-managing team
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
- A challenging role within an expanding, ambitious department
- A fun and flexible working culture with lots of opportunities to grow in your profession
If you want to be part of a very dedicated community of developers in central Stockholm, then please apply with a cover letter and your CV. Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously please send your application as soon as possible.