As a data-driven company we are currently upscaling our BI and Data team. As Data Analyst you will join a team of Data Engineers, Data Product Managers and BI Specialists to create and maintain a culture of data-backed business decisions and support all of CoachHub's departments.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You analyze customer behavior and operational performance data in order to detect growth opportunities for the Business and improve user experience
- You perform A/B testing to evaluate business hypotheses. We work with small sample sizes so a familiarity with bayesian methods is preferred.
- You define and monitor key metrics, understand root causes of changes to them and identify opportunities to improve our processes
- You create and help analyze reports and dashboards to support data-driven decision-making
- You have at least 3 years of experience doing analytical work
- You have a good understanding of SQL and experience with Python or R
- You are a great data communicator and put great care into your visualizations
- You have experience using Looker or other reporting tools like Tableau or Power BI
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
- You are independent, thrive when given autonomy and ownership
What we offer
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up company
- A lot of personal responsibility and ownership
- An extremely steep learning curve in an interdisciplinary team
- Your commitment has a direct impact on the business
- Diverse learning and training opportunities as well as a personal business coach
- A reduced Urban Sports Club membership
- Free choice of hardware
- Fun in a highly motivated team
- Central Location Berlin or full-remote work support
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application. Ideally, you should already send us your notice period and your salary expectations.
Please send us your CV and include in your cover letter what your dream data set to explore (existent or not) would be.
Note on data protection: By submitting your application, you agree that we may process your data during the selection process. Your data will not be passed on to third parties and you can request the deletion of your data at any time.