- Mobile: Kotlin (Android), Swift (iOS)
- Web: React.js, TypeScript
- Services: Go for transactional systems; Python for analytical systems
- Datastores: Cassandra, MySQL, Redis, Google PubSub
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes on Google Cloud
About the Role
- Drive our mobile product execution for the Android platform in concert with the iOS engineers.
- Work with Product and Design to define and iterate on product scope and features.
- Collaborate with iOS, Backend, and Data Science to build and launch new features, as well as refine and maintain existing features.
- Demonstrate rigor with code quality, best practices, and code review, while understanding product tradeoffs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years experience as a developer building applications for Android
- Proficient in Java/Kotlin and Android frameworks
- Up-to-date and working knowledge of the capabilities of Android OS and ecosystem
- Good knowledge of MVVM, Dependency Injection, Unit Testing and RxJava or Coroutines
- Champions best practices to ensure performance, quality, and responsiveness
Citizen is a fully-distributed team with a highly collaborative culture, employees are expected to be available for meetings during our core working hours of 10:30am-6pm EST. We have employees across timezones, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Citizen offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, company holidays, stock options, and various wellness perks. Citizen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Citizen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.