Are you ready to take the next leap in your career? Are you looking for onboarding brands together with building amazing features on our Sales Force Commerce Cloud platform based on SFRA? Then we have just the right opening for you!
BESTSELLER E-commerce is on a mission - We are currently looking for a results-driven individual to join us on our exciting digital journey and contribute to boosting growth through digitalization in a global tech fashion company. Will you be our new SalesForce Backend Engineer?
WHAT COULD YOU EXPECT FROM US?
A great way of working and team
At BESTSELLER E-commerce we believe in freedom with responsibility, so we own what we do and how we develop ourselves. We pride ourselves on a culture of trust, autonomy and continuous feedback that contributes to making a positive impact within an inspiring working atmosphere.
You will be joining a result-oriented department of 15 team players with a culture of continuous feedback and knowledge sharing.
- We are open and transparent
- We aim for simple solutions
- We collaborate and help each other
- We balance speed of delivery with quality
- We have full autonomy on the technical implementation and own the solution end to end
We are a family-oriented company that takes care of their employees offering different benefits such as:
- Competitive salaries
- Relocation assistance for internationals
- Budget for internal and external training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- 27 (+5) days of paid holidays per year
- Extensive onboarding
- 50% discount on all BESTSELLER products
- Catered breakfast and lunch in the office
- Gym memberships discounts
- Building and maintaining features in Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Conducting code reviews and writing automated tests.
- Improving Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices.
- Defining improvements to our way of working.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
You are a result-oriented individual who is motivated by challenges and loves continuous learning and developing yourself. You prefer to work in a collaborative environment where feedback and good vibes are essential. You really enjoy being part of a product company to be in direct contact with stakeholders and see the positive impact of your hard work.
Required skills (Must have)
- Extensive knowledge in Salesforce Cloud Business Manager.
- Extensive experience in SFCC script (.ds), pipelines, and controller’s architecture.
- Good knowledge in Frontend Frameworks, experience on SFCC Frontend implementations.
- Practical experience working with Salesforce Reference Architecture (SFRA).
- Ability to diagnose and solve technical problems related to our SFCC implementation.
- Experience with the best practices of deploying software in a repeatable and automated way.
- Experience with Agile software development using JIRA.
Nice to have:
- Bonus points for any experience with React or Vue.
- SFCC Certified Developer or SFCC Certified Architect certifications are a plus!
At BESTSELLER, we are more than 15,000 people working for over 20 fashion brands such as JACK & JONES, SELECTED, VERO MODA, ONLY, PIECES, VILA, OBJECT, MAMALICIOUS, NAME IT, NOISY MAY and Y.A.S.
At BESTSELLER E-Commerce, we are an international team of 170 people from more than 40 nationalities with the purpose to drive all e-commerce functions at BESTSELLER. With our office in the heart of Amsterdam as well as locations in Poland and Denmark, we are supporting all fashion brands of the BESTSELLER family and sell online in 15 countries around the world. We work in an environment where fashion meets technology. Challenging ourselves to offer the best experience to our customers and stakeholders and to work with the latest technologies is what drives us. As a team, we value autonomy and flexibility. We thrive in a flat organization, where everyone has the chance to grow and learn. For more information, please go to https://about.bestseller.com.
Website - https://about.bestseller.com/jobs/design-your-future/e-commerce
Instagram - @bestseller_ecommerce
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly using the apply button below or via our website. In case you have any further questions about the role, you are welcome to contact Laura Gonzalez at email@example.com