Title: Marketing Manager - Junior (TL)
Duration: 5 month(s) Possibility of extension
Location: San Francisco US - CA 94015
- Marketing Manager - Junior (TL) The ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER is responsible for supporting the craft and execution of 360-degree campaigns across channels including site, email, and in-store.
- The Assistant Manager will collaborate with multiple cross-functional partners including Global Merchandising, Creative, Production, Visual Merchandising and the Site and Commercial Planning leads to ensure that marketing is implemented flawlessly.
- Success in the role will be contingent on an ability to "story tell" to various audiences, leverage the brand's myriad of resources, a strong knowledge of both consumers and prospects, a passion for product details and a thoughtful eye on the competitive landscape.
- The primary objective of the role will be to reinforce the Banana Republic Factory brand positioning and mission to acquire and engage new and existing consumers, and drive sales across channels.
What You'll Do:
- Assist in development, execution and QA of stories across channels including email, site, and in-store
- Work in close partnership with senior manager to brief the development of in-season creative and marketing concepts that can be executed across site and digital channels, in accordance with brand strategies, and to meet business goal objectives.
- Assist in compiling data to develop omni-channel communication plans and recaps of key initiatives or seasonal campaigns.
- Own weekly site marketing reports and crafting actionable insights to inform future marketing content.
- Manage relationship with outlet mall partners including vetting promotional opportunities.
- Lead packaging process from brief to execution in partnership with global merchandising, project management and creative teams.
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager, as needed.
Who You Are:
- 2-3+ years relevant Marketing experience preferred
- Background in retail/fashion industry, direct to consumer, digitally native, or culturally relevant brands
- Undergraduate degree required
- Fluency with Excel and Powerpoint/Keynote required
- Omniture experience a plus Skills
- Proactive self-starter with strong interpersonal skills to work effectively and build relationships with business partners
- Impeccable organizational skills, with ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with track record of flawless execution
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills - timely follow-up and ability to articulate objectives, strategies and tactics clearly across teams
- Positive attitude and ability to manage change, thrive in a fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, and prioritize multiple projects
- Start Time: 12:00 AM Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm