SimpleNexus is one of the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies in the United States and was awarded 2020 Best Companies to Work for in Utah. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Slopes in Lehi, Utah, SimpleNexus is an Enterprise Digital Mortgage Platform; we are the leaders in providing mobile apps for mortgage companies and banks across the nation.
SimpleNexus has been around since 2011 and already we’re serving over 25,000 loan officers. Our culture is built on growth and career development and not only do we have a lot of fun, we always ensure that everyone maintains a healthy work-life balance. We’re growing fast, and we’re excited to add more talent to our team.
Our goal is to unite loan officers, borrowers, and Realtor partners into a single platform to deliver a complete digital mortgage solution.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
At SimpleNexus, we work hard to create a culture of respect for both our employees and customers. Every employee has a direct impact on our product and success, so we value collaboration and input from every team.
We’re looking for engineers who are passionate about creating innovative solutions to our customers’ problems. The ideal candidate would embrace the challenge of addressing time sensitive market demands and delivering customer value, while also focusing on long term technical concerns.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
As a full-stack engineer at SimpleNexus, you will be collaborating with other engineers, product managers, and UI/UX designers to innovate in and improve on our product. You’ll have opportunities to own the technical planning, implementation, and delivery of impactful features.
Our tech stack includes:
- Ruby on Rails
- Mobile: Swift, Kotlin
- Is self-motivated and can work with minimal direction. We’re a small team that executes quickly to deliver features to our customers.
- 3+ years of professional experience working on a software development team
- Experience completing and shipping finished products and features
- Versed in sound quality assurance principles
- Enjoys working across a wide variety of technologies. We use a variety of AWS services and technologies with Rails being the core.
- Thrives working on many different projects and systems at one time.
- Experience with functional programming languages/paradigms (bonus points for Ruby on Rails experience)
- Education Requirement: CS Degree, Lambda School graduation certificate, or equivalent experience
We work hard and play hard. As our company grows, so does our workplace experience. We want to create an environment where you can get your best work done.
At SimpleNexus, we offer competitive salaries with ample career opportunities. We want our employees to see us as more than just a pit stop on their career roadmap. We believe that as we grow as a company, our employees can grow with us.
For our Full Time employees, SimpleNexus covers 90% of healthcare premiums and has annual HSA contributions. We offer unlimited PTO and encourage a culture of work-life balance.