Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, our teams are currently working from home, and we are onboarding new hires remotely.
The Partner API is the official communication interface to a wide range of top-class partners. Our API connects thousands of users each day to their favorite gear, their favorite app or a unique challenge. To achieve this, we utilize the Ruby programming language in combination with a range of different tools such as MySQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Sinatra, OpenShift and Kong API Gateway.
YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE BY:
- Designing and implementing highly secure, fault-tolerant APIs powering all kinds of third-party integrations
- Discussing requirements and constraints with your team as well as challenging the status quo
- Applying the highest technical standards while working with cross-functional teams
- Proactively refactoring code that needs improvement
- Sharing knowledge through well-written documentation
WHAT MAKES YOU THE RIGHT MATCH:
- 5+ years of experience working on fast-paced software development projects
- Openness to feedback and interest to work in a multicultural environment
- Willingness to explore and learn new technologies as well as programming languages
- Familiarity with high-level dynamic languages (e.g. Ruby, Scala, Python etc.)
- Knowledge of modern API design practices and standards
- Experience with Microservices Architecture and DevOps Culture
- Very good English skills
And here’s the fine print: Our salary range starts at EUR 53,060 gross per year. Your actual offer depends on your skillset and experience.