We seek problem-solvers and industry disruptors who thrive on cross-collaboration and enjoy multitasking within an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
LMS is a 27-year brand, and this position supports our Guest Experience Maximization (GEM) operations in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The GEM team supports the technology and innovation efforts of Carnival Corporations' OceanMedallion, a wearable electronic device that enhances each guest experience. Our team monitors hardware and software while conducting tests to ensure the entire OceanMedallion experience is functioning as expected.
Our DevOps Engineers come from various backgrounds, including systems engineering, software development, and enterprise administration. Our team achieves this by automating manual processes, embracing continuous integration and deployment in delivery pipelines, and improving the overall software development life cycle.
This role requires a technical skillset with extensive experience in scripting and maintaining build environments. The ideal candidate has a broad understanding of Docker, Azure, Terraform and has significant experience working with development teams to deploy and support cloud-based applications.
Our team collectively provides support around the clock across multiple global time zones, 24/7 365. We are actively hiring for immediate placement for the following shifts;
First - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Second - 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Third - 11:00 pm - 8 am, a four day work week with three consecutive days off
- Advanced levels of experience and/or certifications in the following systems and applications such as:
- Microsoft Azure
Preferred Education & Experience
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar degree
- 2- 3 years in a DevOps or Full Stack Development role
- Outstanding critical thinking abilities and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with project management software, i.e., Jira and Confluence
- Understands the DevOps CI/CD pipeline
- Familiar with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Design and implement fully automated enterprise pipelines using a suite of DevSecOps tools: Azure, Terraform, Hashicorp Vault, AKS, Github
- Maintain and operate services and resources within multiple Cloud Service Provider environments
- Provide installation and configuration of operations and maintenance of systems, as well as related infrastructure for assigned development commitments
- Work with developers, designers, and architects to ensure configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
- Daily monitor server resources and verification of software throughout each development cycle
- Respond to alarms set off by key processes and application logs
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing
The target salary range is up to $95k based on skills and experience.
LMS believes in supporting our team members. On your first day of employment, you'll be eligible to elect the following benefits;
- Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
Additional benefits include:
- A tax-deferred 401k investment savings plan, with a company match of up to 4%, eligibility at 90-days of employment
- Bonus program paid quarterly
Apply today and be considered for a role with a global industry leader and a fantastic opportunity to achieve great success.
Review the OceanMedallion:
Thank you for your time, and we look forward to you joining our LMS family!
We are an EOE company and embrace diversity within our workplace.