Jeeng is enabling access to free, personalized content for millions of digital subscribers around the world by giving publishers the tools they need to deliver the content audiences want wherever, however and whenever they want it.
Our solutions bring the power of AI and data intelligence to digital publishers with a proprietary platform that drives audience engagement and revenue. Join our dynamic team of engineers and data experts in delivering transformative, data-driven engagement strategies that fill the void for the fast-changing publishing industry.
Jeengers are people who take ownership, think outside the box, thrive in a dynamic environment and appreciate diversity and teamwork. We’ve taken a distributed, hybrid approach to the workplace since day one, combining time for interaction and collaboration with focused time for project work from home a few days a week. In the US, our engineering team works entirely remote, leveraging the digital collaboration tools of the modern workspace.
We’re growing fast, changing the way digital publishers do business and we’d love to have you on our team.
As a C# Engineer at Jeeng, you will have a great impact on the product!
You will build, test, and maintain software that will follow the prioritized product roadmap and engineering objectives. Take part in creating the best solution for our clients so that they are completely independent and can control how to use our monetization solutions.
C# Engineer Responsibilities:
- Deliver software solutions for product roadmap as soon as possible with no bugs that corrupt data making it to production
- Write technical specifications for software being created and features being considered
- Help plan software deliverables and ensure the goals can be achieved
- Create and maintain end to end tests for features that are worked on
- Create and maintain unit tests for features that are worked on
- 3+ years experience in similar roles or equivalencies
- Experience with C#/.Net
- Azure experience
- Experience building REST-based APIs
- A growth-based mindset
- A positive attitude