Day to day:
- Write and provide feedback on Request for Comments (RFCs) for new features in our collaborative design process.
- Author and document re-usable components inside a React application (React/Redux).
- Build server-side services and API endpoints using Node and NestJS.
- Build tools and new features to help our partners manage campaigns, contracts, reporting and analytics.
- Ask important questions, speak candidly, and try to move the needle every single day.
You may be a fit if you have:
- 6+ years software engineering experience.
- Experience with at least one of the following tools: NPM, Yarn, Babel, Webpack, Grunt (nice to have, but not required).
- Comfortable in a modern Frontend Framework, such as React or Vue.
- Experience building and consuming REST API endpoints.
- Replicate a component from a visual mock and color palette.
- Experience working on server-side applications with Node.js and Express.
- Meticulous attention to detail, in both your own work and when reviewing others'.
- Write unit tests for production code, and understand how to achieve good coverage.