DriveWealth is an API-driven global brokerage infrastructure platform powering both traditional and innovative investment experiences for more than 50 partners in over 150 countries. DriveWealth’s mission is to reshape the world of retail investing by enabling banks, global brands, and Fin-techs to provide investment access and advice to underbanked and underserved customers that was previously only available to the wealthy.
We are pioneering embedded finance and fractional investing in US equities with a modern and award winning API-driven brokerage infrastructure. We’ve built a patent-pending technology to fractionalize US equities and were the first to receive a license to do so in 2015. DriveWealth makes it as easy to buy Starbucks stock as it is to buy a Starbucks latte.
DriveWealth has raised over $100M in Series C funding. The recent round was led by Point72 Ventures, LLC, a current investor, with participating investment from Raptor Group, SBI Holdings, Inc. and Route 66 Ventures, LLC. DriveWealth also welcomed two new investors — Mouro Capital and Fidelity International Strategic Ventures. The investment will strengthen our current technology stack, make strategic acquisitions, and grow the organization to scale its business.
- Self-sufficiently navigate and contribute to a complex codebase
- Partner with business and technical leadership to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch web applications
- Be willing to investigate and explore business needs
- 4+ years experience with React, Redux, HTML, CSS
- 2-3+ years experience with nodeJS
- Strong understanding of test driven development using tools such as Jest and Enzyme
- Experience in developing technical strategy, and the architecture of large front-end solutions
- 5+ years experience of software development and production deployment
- Will own deliverables for our web apps
- Capable of owning feature development from start to finish
- Is detail and results oriented with excellent problem solving abilities.
- Has strong familiarity with current development tools such as Jenkins, Git, NPM and YARN
- Has worked in an agile environment and comfortable with agile processes
- 2+ years of financial services experience
- Experience working with API’s
- History of delivering customer-driven software products at a high scale in a fast paced, technology first, rapid-growth company
- Has a fun personality, interest in start up environments, and the desire to be a part of the next big thing
- 401k plan
- EquityStock Options
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.